- Do you have a child under two? (or are you expecting?)
- Do you have questions about their speech milestones?
- Would you like the chance to discuss bilingualism in your child?
SECC is providing south-east Sydney parents and carers the chance to talk about the topic of Speech in Under-twos.
In a special Zoom session on Monday 6th September, an expert Speech Pathologist from the Sydney Children’s Hospital will be discussing:
- Your child’s speech milestones,
- Screen time,
- And the referral pathway to the Sydney Children’s Hospital.
This information session is aimed at expecting parents or new parents with children up to the age of two years who reside in the following LGAs:
- City of Sydney,
- Woollahra, or
For further information email: email@example.com
A Zoom link will be provided once you purchase your ticket.