Will you partner with us to create a better future for your community?
- Make a tax-deductible donation to the following projects and help SECC support your local community.
- Simply make a donation to the project of your choice and watch your dollars make an impact.
- Projects are run by SECC and with teams consisting of SECC staff and members of the community who are committed to raising more funds for the important work SECC does.
- All money goes directly to SECC, and back into our local community.
- Browse through our open projects.
- If you’d like to partner with us and actively raise money for SECC, please email us to apply to join one of our crowdfunding project teams (please include the project name in your email as well as your contact information) or contact SECC with a new project idea. Learn how to become a crowd-funding superhero in 8 steps.
Browse our fundraising campaigns
Buy a SECC Grocery Essentials pack
The cost of groceries adds up – so we’re selling SECC Grocery Essentials packs for $20 each.
Buy formula for your friends
Formula is needed by many of our mums, and often the product they can’t quite afford at the end of the week.
Help SECC upskill others
Informational and training videos for people who can’t access our services in person.
We need essentials for locals
Our Community Hub at Mascot is constantly in need of more supplies. Help us provide more meals and essentials.