SOCIAL SUPPORT SERVICES
Would you like support with:
- Bill-paying, or
- Medical Appointments?
Or would you like someone to visit you regularly just for some company?
Our staff and volunteers offer individual assistance for seniors and their carers to support their independence and wellbeing.
There are two steps you need to take before using our services:
1. Call My Aged Care on 1800 200 422
2. Request the referral code for the service(s) you need.
What will it cost me?
- ‘Social Support’ refers to assisted shopping, banking and bill payments with the aid of a social support worker. There is a $20 fee for a two-hour service and a $25 fee for a three-hour service.
- We also offer a free service whereby our volunteers accompany clients to medical appointments with community transport.
- Home visits are also available for free thanks to our volunteers.
One-to-one assisted shopping for over-65s
With this service you can do your own shopping with the support of one of our aged care workers.
We’ll pick you up at home, help with your shopping, and take you and your groceries back home when we’re done.