South Eastern Community Connect is a not-for-profit organisation empowering people to build better lives, step-by-step.
- A parent of young kids? We’ve got you.
- An adolescent aged 12-18? We’ve got you.
- A senior in need of some assistance? We’ve got you.
- Want to connect with your local community? We’ve got you.
- Want to give back through volunteering? We’ve got you.
It’s our job to help you get connected – and stay connected – with your local community.
Just give us a call on (02) 8338 8506 or drop into our friendly office just outside Eastlakes Shopping Centre for more info on what we do.
South Eastern Community Connect: Building independence, wellbeing and quality of life.
Botany resident Helen Jenkins* shares the story of how she built her life up again after her son convinced her to move all the way across Sydney.
Maria Privitera shares how she found a new home in Australia – and discovered South Eastern Community Connect’s home care services.
Passers-by in Eastlakes Shopping Centre took a Tea Tour of the World to celebrate Harmony Day.
Thank you to SECC for helping me find volunteering opportunities in the local community. It makes a big difference.Tricia