How to give to the work of South Eastern Community Connect
Will you partner with us to help south-east Sydney thrive?
Your tax-deductible donation helps us do so much more in the areas of:
- Food relief for residents of social housing in Eastlakes and Mascot
- Parenting skills training for single parents and people doing it tough.
- Youth engagement programs for at-risk young people.
- Support for seniors and people living with dementia.
- Supported playgroups for parents needing casework support.
- Community transport for seniors.
- And much more.
Support the organisation that supports your community by making a donation:
- Over the phone simply by calling (02) 8338 8506
- Direct deposit
South Eastern Community Connect
Account 1018 2171
- A cheque made out to South Eastern Community Connect, or
- Online: Give through our secure donorbox donation page, specifying which project you would like to support.