Our Toy Library has over 1000 toys for families with children aged 0-8 years.
The library is available to everyone, regardless of where you live in Sydney, and is open on Monday, Wednesday and Friday between 10am and 4pm, for the borrowing of toys.
For an idea of what we have in our library, see our Flickr album.
Toys can also be returned on Tuesday and Thursday between 10am and 4pm.
Join our toy library today for just $30 a year.
- Access a large variety of toys that are frequently updated.
- Save money – the Toy Library’s Annual Membership Fee of $30 is less than the cost of one toy.
- Borrow toys instead of buying them. If it’s not a hit with your child you can swap it for something else.
- Borrow up to four toys every fortnight.
- Swap toys for something different each fortnight and save on storage space.
- Plan for your play dates, parties and holidays by reserving toys for up to one month in advance.
- Prevent ‘toy burnout’. How often have you bought your child an expensive toy only to have them tire of it within days?
We also have Toy Membership Gift Vouchers: the gift that keeps on giving.
Toy Library Information
- Hours: Monday, Wednesday and Friday, 10am–4pm, for borrowing and returning of toys. Tuesday and Thursday for returning of toys only (10am-4pm).
- Location: Shop 84, Eastlakes Shopping Centre, Evans Ave, Eastlakes.
- Contact: (02) 8338 8506 or email@example.com
- Borrowing: Membership allows you to borrow four toys every two weeks.
- Reservations: Reserve toys up to two weeks in advance
- Renewing Toys: You can renew toys online for another two weeks before their due date. You will be unable to renew if they have been reserved by another member.
- Overdue Toys: A fee of $1 per toy per day (Monday to Friday) will be incurred for overdue toys.
- Batteries: Most of the Library’s battery operated toys have rechargeable batteries. If they run out, please return them to the Toy Library for recharging. There is a $4 charge per battery if rechargeable batteries are not returned with the toy.
- Cleaning: All toys are cleaned and sanitised before lending. We also ask you to please clean and make sure all the pieces and tags of the toys are there before returning them and that they are returned in the same condition as when borrowed.
Toy Library Membership Information
- Toy Library Annual Membership Fee: $30 to be paid upon joining. It is renewable on the anniversary of your joining date.
- Identification: Please bring three forms of identification with you when applying for your Toy Library Membership:
- 1. A Drivers Licence or Passport
- 2. Medicare Card
- 3. A Current Utility bill with your name and address on it
- Membership Application Form: Download the Toy Library Membership Applications Form, complete and return it with your payment and ID to Shop 84, Eastlakes Shopping Centre, Evans Ave, Eastlakes NSW 2018. Alternatively, you can pick up an Application Form at the Toy Library.
Donations of toys will gladly be accepted, and will be available to borrow if they are in good working order and meet Australian National Safety Standards.