Join Our Toy Library
Rent, Don’t Buy.
Join our Toy Library today. Both your child and your hip pocket will love you for it.
Please note that due to the current Covid-19 restrictions in place across greater Sydney our Toy Library is not currently operating. All current loans will not incur late fees during this time.
What’s a Toy Library?
It’s like a regular library, but with toys instead of books. Cue squeals of delight!
What your $40 annual membership fee gets you:
- Access to up to six toys every fortnight.
- Access to an ever-growing library of hundreds of toys.
- An environmentally friendly play solution.
- The chance to save money AND support a local not-for-profit organisation in Mascot.
- The chance to swap toys for something different each fortnight and save on storage space. You can even renew your loan to borrow them for longer.
- Plan your play dates, birthday parties and holidays by borrowing up to 20 toys for up to one month in advance.
Borrowing – Monday to Thursday: 9:30am to 3:00pm & Friday: 9:30am to 2:30pm.
Please allow 2 – 3 business days to process new Memberships.
Toy reservations must be made by:
- Noon on Friday for Monday/ Tuesday pick-up.
- Noon on Tuesday for Wednesday/ Thursday pick-up, and
- Noon on Thursday for Friday pick-up.
Sensory Play: Infants 6m – 1yr
Playtime for your little one in the first six months plays a vital part in your child’s cognitive, physical and emotional development. The Toy Library can provide you with:
- High-contrast toys.
- A play gym to make tummy time fun.
- Bright colours, patterns and textures.
- Crinkles, squeakers and sensory toys.
Montessori toys stimulate learning by encouraging kids to explore and experiment. They involve the sense of touch, as learning to manipulate objects is vital in helping children develop fine motor skills.
- Building tools.
- Geometric shapes and puzzles.
Outdoor & Active Kids
Exploring backyards, parks and the great outdoors is an important way of keeping kids active and heathy. The Toy Library can provide you with;
- Tricycles, scooters and bikes.
- Basketball hoop.
- Mini golf, quoits, bat and ball.