South Eastern Community Connect is looking for caring and compassionate aged care workers to join our friendly team.
Would you like to join us?
• Certificate III in Aged Care, Home and Community Care or a minimum of three  years relevant direct care experience.
• Demonstrated ability to relate to older people with empathy and understanding whilst ensuring the highest standard of care.
• Ability to identify and understand issues affecting people from culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds.
• Ability to assist and understand people with complex care needs.
• Ability to work independently and with minimum supervision
• Demonstrated ability and willingness to follow written and verbal instructions.
• Well-developed time management skills within competing priorities.
• Demonstrated commitment to work professionally as part of a team and also with minimal supervision.
• Understanding of privacy and confidentiality requirements.
• Telephone and electronic communication accessibility.
• Current driver’s licence and availability of an appropriate registered vehicle with comprehensive insurance.
• Knowledge of Aged Service providers in the South East Sydney region
• Ability to speak a community language
• You are comfortable using a smartphone or have a willingness to learn.
Common Selection Criteria Apply:
• Knowledge of EEO, WHS and Anti-Discrimination
Salary and employment conditions are in accordance with the SCHCADS Award 2010, Level 2.1 ($32.76/hr).
Employment at South Eastern Community Connect is conditional to a Criminal Records Check under the legislation.
For further information or a copy of the position description please contact Tina Tung on (02) 8338 8506 Mon-Fri. Applicants must address the Essential Selection Criteria in their application and provide their CV to be eligible for an interview.
Please see our website for more information about South Eastern Community Connect.