South Eastern Community Connect (SECC) is looking for a talented Coordinator to oversee all administration tasks, invoicing and rostering duties relating to our Home Care Package services.
Home Care Packages have been rolled out by the Australian government to help seniors access care, and SECC is a provider of such care in south-east Sydney.
Basing themselves in Eastlakes, Sydney, the successful candidate will:
- Oversee all Home Care Package administration tasks and rostering of Aged Care Workers;
- Ensure all client enquiries and requests for services are identified and responded to in a timely manner;
- Support the team in growing the business through the dissemination of information to the community and agencies;
- Administer monthly statements;
- Review and monitor brokerage agreements;
- Manage invoices, banking and other financial aspects of HCP’s;
- Work closely with our HCP Business Manager and HCP Case Manager to support our elderly clients to continue living in the community safely and independently, making a real difference to peoples lives;
- Input information and maintain records of service delivery, including service user data;
- Maintain computer records, databases and files;
- Carry out general word processing duties e.g. correspondence, flyers, photocopying and collation of documents.
They will also offer support to clients by:
- Ordering products and equipment, including following up quotes, managing ongoing orders, and taking phone calls from clients;
- Booking external services;
- Managing care plans;
- Taking incoming calls from clients relating to transport, changes to services, and scheduling.
They will offer support to our team by:
- Managing annual leave requests of aged care workers and rostering;
- Contributing to the performance, values and capabilities of the team across the organisation;
- Presenting a professional image of SECC to the community;
- Assisting in the production and distribution of publicity and promotional materials.
- Minimum 12 months experience in an administrative role
- Great organisation skills and the ability to multi-task
- Proactive and show initiative
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- The ability to work effectively as part of a team
- Proficient computer skills including experience using Microsoft office suite and Customer Relationship Management databases
- A current driver’s licence
- Experience in scheduling Aged Care Workers to align with client needs
- Demonstrated initiative and problem solving skills
- An understanding of Home Care Package and Government funded aged care services
- Experience working with multicultural backgrounds and in the aged care sector
- Knowledge of South East Sydney, its services, programs and issues
- Experience in MYOB or other financial management systems
- An understanding of rostering workers to suit client needs
- Ability to speak a community language
Note: This is a Permanent Part-Time role (35 hours a week). Employment conditions are underpinned by the Social, Community, Home Care and Disability Services Industry Award 2010 – Level 3, Pay point 1. Employment at SECC is conditional to a Criminal Records Check under the legislation. It is a condition of your employment that you must be fit to perform the inherent requirements of your position at SECC. You will be engaged as a probationary employee during an initial probationary period of six  months. Salary packaging available.
- $30 – $34.04 per hour
- Part-time, 35 hours per week
To apply for the role, please email your resume and cover letter to Brooke Norrie, Home Care Package Business Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org.