Could you be our next Home Care Packages Case Manager?
South Eastern Community Connect (SECC) is a well-respected, vibrant not-for-profit community organisation with 41 years’ experience of service delivery in south eastern Sydney.
Due to organic growth within the organisation we are looking for an experienced Home Care Packages Case Manager to work in our Aged Care team.
This is an exciting opportunity for a Case Manager to provide an individualised service to clients with the aim of facilitating the achievement of their goals relating to independence and wellbeing.
These programs support individuals with complex care needs to live independently in the community by providing tailored care and goals-focused packages of support. The role involves the supervision of support staff who provide direct services to clients and contribute to the continuous quality improvement of service delivery.
This is a part time position of 3.5 days per week with the potential for additional hours.
Essential Experience and Skills:
• Relevant qualification in Social Service / Welfare / Aged Care / Disabilities / Community / Case Management or at least two years or more experience in similar role.
• Demonstrated understanding of the needs of older people, people with disabilities and their carers.
• Demonstrated experience in case management, including packaged care.
• Demonstrated ability to create and implement consumer directed services, including those that cater for CALD and ATSI clients.
• Well-developed communication (written and verbal), interpersonal, problem solving, computing, client database management and time management skills.
• Demonstrated experience in budgeting and accountability reporting.
• Demonstrated experience in human resources coordination – staff and volunteers
• Experience in networking and promotion of services.
• Demonstrated ability in continuous quality improvement processes/ outcomes
• Demonstrated ability to work independently and as part of a team
• Current driver’s licence and comprehensively insured vehicle
• Willingness to travel, and work flexible hours, to meet the needs of the client/ service.
• Ability to speak a community language
• Knowledge of the Eastern Sydney region, its services, programs and issues
Salary and employment conditions are in accordance with the SCHCADS Award 2010, Level 4 with salary packaging available following probation period.
Employment at SECC is conditional to a Criminal Records Check under the legislation and Working with Children Check.
As an EEO employer we welcome applications from people of NESB and ATSI backgrounds.
For further information or a copy of the position description, please contact Tina Tung on (02) 8338 8506 Mon-Fri.
Applicants must address the Essential Selection Criteria in their application and provide their CV to be eligible for an interview.
Please forward applications to Tina Tung – email@example.com
Applications close midnight Sunday 7th July 2019
Please browse www.secc.sydney for more information about SECC.