South Eastern Community Connect (SECC) is seeking a part-time Food Services Assistant to join its dynamic food services team.
SECC is a community-based not for profit organisation which has operated for over 41 years within the Bayside, City of Sydney and Randwick LGAs.
You will work as part of a small team delivering fresh fruit and vegetables and list shopping to the frail aged within our local community.
• Certificate III in Aged Care, Home and Community Care or equivalent experience in related field.
• Demonstrated knowledge and experience in food preparation and/or passion for healthy food; this could be in an instructional capacity, or hands-on capacity.
• Previous experience working with the frail aged people and their carers.
• Demonstrated people skills, customer orientation and strong conflict resolution skills.
• Demonstrated ability and willingness to follow written and verbal instructions.
• Demonstrated excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Demonstrated effective general administration skills, including basic computer literacy.
• Demonstrated well-developed time management skills.
• Demonstrated commitment to work professionally as part of a team and also with minimal supervision.
• Demonstrated initiative and problem solving skills and “can do” attitude, flexibility and willingness to embrace change.
• Able to perform the physical requirements of the job, which may include bending, reaching, lifting, standing, repetitive motion and other job specific requirements associated with lifting and delivery of produce.
• Current Drivers Licence and excellent driving record.
• Understanding of privacy and commitment to WHS and understanding of privacy and confidentiality requirements.
• LR Driver’s Licence
• Ability to speak a community language
Common Selection Criteria Apply
• Knowledge of EEO and Anti-Discrimination
For further information please contact Tania Rakchaev on (02) 8338 8506 (Tues & Thurs).
Please email your application together with your resume and a covering letter addressing the essential criteria to: Tania Rakchaev at email@example.com
Applications close 6.00pm Sunday 29th November, 2019.