Back by popular demand is our PlayPower workshops:
Connect with your inner child, have fun with every day items from around the house and have some simple, quality playtime as a family – the cheapest and best bonding time ever with free laughs and cuddles for all.
Saturday 25th November 2017, 9.00am-11.00am
Gardeners Rd Public School library
Gardeners Rd entrance, Rosebery
- Build loving Relationships with your children
- Turn daily routines into quality time
- Play, have fun and relax with your children
- Build everyone’s self-esteem
- Create family rituals to strengthen family bonds
- Use repetition to promote learning and development
- Take home a book bundle worth $25
PlayPower Workshops also teach you early childhood and brain development and give you opportunities to ask questions and share your parenting experiences.
The first three years of life are critical for a child’s lifelong wellbeing. Strong parent-child bonds developed during this critical time boost children’s resilience to handle life’s challenges.