Aspen Medical has opened a new COVID-19 Pfizer Vaccination Clinic in Eastlakes, offering a free service to those who meet the listed criteria.
You are eligible to attend the new clinic for a Pfizer vaccination if you are:
- A disability support worker/ volunteer
- A person with a disability
- An aged care worker/ volunteer
- A close family member or household member of a person with disability
- Someone who has received a first dose from Aspen Medical and require a second dose
- Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander
- Experiencing homelessness, living in emergency accommodation, boarding houses or between temporary shelters
- Aged 65 years and over
- Do not have a Medicare card/ are not eligible for Medicare
- From a migrant or refugee background
- Living in social housing, a boarding house or with specialist homelessness services
- A client of a mental health or drug and alcohol service.
Please see booking details below for the clinic. A limited number of walk-in appointments will also be available every day.
Alf Kay Vaccination Clinic
2 Florence Ave Eastlakes
Monday to Friday, 10:00am to 2:00pm
If you require any further information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org