In our new weekly series, we introduce you to each of the staff that make South Eastern Community Connect (SECC) what it is. Today we chat with the visionary person behind our families and children’s services.
- 1. Hi Bronwynn. What’s your role within SECC?
I’m the Families and Children Services Team Leader.
- 2. What do you like most about your job?
Put simply, I like being able to help the community.
- 3. In one sentence, what’s the best thing about the service you offer?
The best thing is connecting with and supporting families who come from all over the world.
- 4. What’s one of your biggest hopes for our local community?
One of my biggest hopes is for all children to:
a) Be able to use their imagination
b) Play outside
c) Have fun and enjoy access to services they need without being on a long waiting list.
- 5. And on a more serious note, what’s your all-time favourite dessert and why?
All of them! Variety is the spice of life.
To find out more about our services to families in the local community, click here.