Maroubra residents can look forward to a celebration of local creativity with an exciting Market Day on Tuesday 27th April.
Running from 9.30am to 12 noon, the morning will give locals the chance to browse exciting market stalls and get to know their community.
- Fresh produce from The Farmer’s Wife, including the best marmalade you’ve ever tasted;
- Handmade cards designed by talented locals;
- Incredible stand-out jewellery;
- Handbags and leathergoods
- Devonshire tea, including scones, jam and cream + tea/coffee – only $5, with proceeds going to charity.
Baldwin Living Maroubra Gardens is set in lush, leafy surrounds just minutes from Maroubra Beach.
The retirement village boasts a warm and welcoming atmosphere, with services and facilities to encourage an active and social lifestyle.
Why not take the opportunity to browse the market stalls while meeting members of the Maroubra Gardens community and beyond?
Details for your diary:
What: Baldwin Living Maroubra Gardens Market Day
Where: 13 Tyrwhitt St, Maroubra
When: Tuesday 27th April from 9.30am to 12 noon
Come back to community with Baldwin Living.
Enquiries: David Deston – (02) 9311 1257 or email firstname.lastname@example.org