South Eastern Community Connect (SECC) is looking for a full time Case Manager to support our aged clients in the community.
This is a maximum term contract ending 30 June 2025, with the possibility of contract extension (pending future funding).
Discover all the non-profit perks including:
- Salary Sacrifice options to enhance your take-home pay and minimise tax obligations
- Rostered Days Off (RDOs) after successful completion of your first probation meeting
- Additional paid annual leave during the festive season to celebrate with your loved ones
- An Employee Assistance Program (EAP) to support your workplace well-being
- Lots of free on-street parking available
- Work from home one day per week
South Eastern Community Connect is a not-for-profit organisation serving the LGAs of Bayside, City of Sydney, Randwick, Woollahra and Waverley.
The home care package program delivers in-home support services to aging clients to help them live independently, supported and empowered within their own home and community.
As our Case Manager, you’ll be working with a warm, dynamic team in Eastlakes, Sydney.
Please apply for this role if you possess the following:
- Prior experience as a case manager, ideally within the Aged Care Sector
- Experience in client-focused case management within your respective discipline
- Sound understanding of the aged care sector, quality standards, principles and regulatory requirements
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- The ability to manage a team
- Excellent organisational skills, attention to detail, and problem-solving capabilities
About the role
As a Case Manager with SECC, you’ll contribute to efficient and effective case management, coordinating services (including on-call responsibilities) for clients receiving personalised home care packages. You’ll play a key role in maintaining and updating care management systems, as well as reviewing care plans. Our approach aligns with the Aged Care Quality Standards, ensuring best practices in every aspect of our service.
You will be subject to mandatory compliance checks including National Criminal History Check, reference checks, and have evidence of Australian work rights.
Remuneration and benefits
You’ll be compensated according to the SCHADS Award, Level 4.1 – 4.2 ($82 – $84K) plus super and salary sacrifice tax savings up to $15,900, depending on your experience.
Ready to make a difference?
Sent your cover letter and resume to Anne Clatworthy, HR Manager at email@example.com.
While we appreciate all applications, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.