Bankstown Public School’s SMOOSH service has met National Quality Standards (NQS) in all seven areas.
- Educational program and practice
- Children’s health and safety
- Physical environment
- Staffing arrangements
- Relationships with children
- Collaborative partnerships with families and communities
- Governance and leadership
“This is an amazing achievement for a service only six months young,” SECC CEO Kate Melhopt said.
“Well done to all the team.”
SMOOSH Manager Anthony Hoban at Bankstown Public School.
The NQS sets a high benchmark for outside school hours care services.
The NQS includes seven quality areas that are important outcomes for children.
Services get a rating for each of the seven quality areas.
The Bankstown Public School service passed with flying colours.