South Eastern Community Connect is looking for a highly organised and self-motivated person to administer our Food Services Program.
This person will be responsible for the planning and purchasing of seasonal produce for packing and delivery to the frail aged residents of South East Sydney and the Inner West.
• Experience implementing programs and activities to meet the needs of the community
• Experience in the provision of direct services; including initial assessments and service coordination
• Demonstrated experience in human resources coordination – staff and volunteers
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Demonstrated initiative and problem solving skills
• Excellent administration and coordination skills
• Demonstrated ability to work independently and as part of a team
• Demonstrated ability in continuous quality improvement processes / outcomes
• Able to perform the physical requirements of the job, which may include bending, reaching, lifting, standing, repetitive motion and other job specific requirements associated with packing of produce.
• Knowledge of seasonal produce
• Basic budgeting skills
• Current driver’s licence and comprehensively insured vehicle
• First Aid certificate
• Ability to speak a second language
• Knowledge and understanding of CHSP programs
• Knowledge of the Eastern Sydney region, its services, programs and issues
Common Selection Criteria
Knowledge of EEO, WH&S and Anti-Discrimination Employment at South Eastern Community Connect is conditional to a Criminal Records Check under the legislation.
This position is being advertised under the SCHADS Award, Level 3.3 ($30.37/hr)
For further information please contact Kate Melhopt on (02) 8338 8506 Mon-Fri.
South Eastern Community Connect is a non-profit community organisation which has operated for over 40 years within the Bayside, City of Sydney, Randwick, Waverley and Woollahra LGAs.
Applicants must provide a covering letter which addresses all essential selection criteria and provide a copy of their CV to be eligible for an interview.
Applications close 6.00pm Sunday 17/02/19.
Apply by email to: Kate Melhopt – firstname.lastname@example.org