South Eastern Community Connect (SECC) is looking for a full-time HCP Business Development Manager who can take our aged service offering to the next level.
We are in the process of strategically growing SECC’s number of Home Care Packages.
Our key focus is on successful client acquisition and retention, with an emphasis on consumer-focused service provision and system change strategies.
- A tertiary qualification in Community/ Health Services or a related discipline, in addition to relevant industry experience with a minimum of three years’ experience in a business development management role.
- Experience in providing team leadership, supervision and guidance.
- Demonstrated understanding of issues relating to the provision of government-funded aged care services, funding contractual models, outputs and outcomes frameworks, compliance and quality frameworks.
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience of contemporary aged care service delivery models.
- Proven track record in growing client acquisition.
- Demonstrated high level interpersonal skills, communication and relationship management skills with a wide range of stakeholders.
- Excellent administrative and organisational skills with the ability to manage multiple activities with minimal supervision required.
- Proven ability to embrace change and continuous improvement opportunities.
- Well-developed and creative problem solving skills.
- Driver’s Licence with your own reliable vehicle.
- Certificate IV in Workplace Training and Assessment or equivalent training qualification.
- Ability to speak a community language.
- Knowledge of issues affecting the South East Sydney region.
Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) include:
- Alignment of SECC aged care’s operations with strategic objectives, regulatory and compliance requirements;
- Percentage of client growth;
- Percentage of revenue growth;
- Number of assessments undertaken and service uptake;
- Level of external networking and number of partnerships created;
- Client and staff feedback.
For further information contact Kate Melhopt on (02) 8338 8506.
Applicants must provide a covering letter addressing the Selection Criteria in their application and provide their CV to be eligible for an interview.
Please forward applications to Kate Melhopt at email@example.com
Applications close midday on Friday 3rd July, 2020.