South Eastern Community Connect is looking for a Home Care Packages Case Manager to support the rapidly growing aged care service.
The successful candidate will have:
● A relevant qualification in Social Services / Welfare / Aged Care / Disabilities / Community / Case Management or at least two years or more experience in a similar role.
● Demonstrated understanding of the needs of older people and their carers.
● Demonstrated experience in case management, including government-funded care.
● Demonstrated ability to create and implement consumer-directed services, including those that cater for CALD and ATSI clients.
● Well-developed communication (written and verbal), interpersonal, problem solving, computing, client database management and time management skills.
● Demonstrated experience in budgeting and accountability reporting.
● Demonstrated experience in coordination or staff and client roster management.
● Experience in networking and promotion of services.
● Demonstrated ability in continuous quality improvement processes / outcomes.
● Demonstrated ability to work independently and as part of a team.
● Current driver’s licence and comprehensively insured vehicle.
It is also desirable (but not essential) that you have the following:
● A willingness to travel, and work flexible hours, to meet the needs of the client/ service;
● The ability to speak a community language;
● A current First Aid certificate;
● Knowledge of the Eastern Sydney region, its services, programs and issues.
We also expect you are familiar with EEO, WH&S and Anti-Discrimination laws.
To be eligible for an interview, all applicants must provide a covering letter answering all selection criteria and a current CV.
Please address your application to Brooke Norrie, Home Care Package Business Manager at HCPBusinessMngr@secc.sydney.
Closing date is 6pm Friday 20th November.
Enquiries: (02) 8338 8506.