We require the assistance of a contractor who will develop and implement a strategy to boost the number of community members engaging with South Eastern Community Connect (SECC).
Commencing in July, the contract has a six-month duration with potential for an extension of the contract.
Reporting to the Chief Executive Officer (CEO) and Communications Manager, the contractor will widely promote programs to increase the number of people accessing our services.
- Continually reviewing and adapt our programs to maximise income and financial sustainability.
- Growing client numbers within SECC’s LGAs, as relevant to its diverse range of community programs and activities.
- Providing strategic advice and engaging the CEO, Communications Manager and Board in planning for funding development, program promotion and partnership activities.
The contractor will:
- Collaborate with the Communications Manager to develop SECC’s existing marketing strategy to expand brand awareness, client consideration and intent to participate.
- Report to the CEO and Communications Manager fortnightly on client sign-ups and engagements.
- Prioritise and develop effective partnerships with organisations SECC can work with to increase client numbers in relation to our aged care services.
Expected outputs/ outcomes to be negotiated after probationary period:
An increase in (and retention of) client numbers in the following services – as a percentage of revenue growth; and a percentage of successful uptake.
· The Cottage Day Centre;
· Flexible Respite program;
· Community Transport
· Fruit and Vegetable Delivery service.
· Home Care Package services.
For further information contact Alison Leader (Mon-Wed) on (02) 8338 8506.
Applicants to submit a written proposal to Alison Leader. Selected persons will be invited to speak to their proposals. Please forward to Alison Leader at email@example.com before Sunday 5th July, 2020.