- Work within a team of experienced and passionate educators
- Be invaluable in the vital stages of developing children
- Focus on learning new skills and developing your career
- Casual to permanent opportunities – immediate start
South Eastern Community Connect is a friendly non-profit which has been in operation in south-east Sydney for almost 45 years. SMOOSH is our safe, vibrant, multicultural OSHC program running across four Western Sydney schools.
The SMOOSH team is passionate about the education, health and wellbeing of every child. It aims to meet each child’s individual needs, as our centre is a reflection of our families and community.
We are looking for educators who are capable of running and facilitating activities, supervising children, interacting with children in planned and spontaneous play, and working as part of a supportive team.
- You have a passion for working with children
- You are energetic, caring and love being a team player
- You are confident, open-minded and flexible to adapt to working across our centres (Birrong, Bankstown & Campbelltown)
- You currently hold or are studying for a Certificate III or Diploma in Early Education
- You hold a current First Aid Certificate (or willingness to obtain – 1 day)
- Possess a valid NSW Working with Children Check
- You are COVID-19 vaccinated
- We provide a supportive, team-driven environment for those still learning, a nurturing workplace for personal growth and mentoring opportunities
- We care about your wellbeing – you’ll have access to our Employee Assistance Program
- Complimentary uniform
- Split shift allowance
- Low staff turnover
How to Apply:
Please send your cover letter and resume to Anne Clatworthy at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.